Meetings during 2021 are still to be organised and announced.
The WISE Community had planned to meet in person jointly with SIG-ISM kindly hosted by Jisc in London during October 2020. The current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic means that, as in April 2020, this face to face meeting was not possible.
The Oct 2020 WISE meeting was again a virtual meeting held jointly with the SIG-ISM group and took place on Monday 26th and Thursday 29th October 2020. Each day, had a 2-hour morning session provided for by SIG-ISM and a 2-hour afternoon session provided for by WISE. People were invited to attend both groups and all sessions, or to chose your sessions once the detailed agenda is available.
A detailed agenda is available here.
- Virtual WISE meeting, 21 April 2020
- was to have taken place in London, UK, hosted by Jisc UK and in collaboration with SIG-ISM, but was made virtual because of COVID-19
- WISE @ NSF Cybersecurity Summit 2019, San Diego, California. 15th October 2019
- 16-18 April 2019 in Kaunas, Lithuania in collaboration with SIG-ISM (Special Interest Group – Information Security Management, part of the GÉANT Community Programme).
- WISE @ NSF Cybersecurity Summit, 21 August 2018
- WISE birds fly together – BoF at TNC18, June 2018
- WISE @ STFC, Abingdon, UK, 26th to 28th of February 2018
- WISE @ NSF Summit – Arlington the US, 15th to 17th of August 2017
- WISE @ Nikhef – Amsterdam the Netherlands, 27th to 29th of March 2017
- WISE @ DI4R – Krakow Poland, 27th of September 2016
- WISE@XSEDE – Miami Florida, 18th of July 2016
- WISE BoF at TNC16 – Prague Czech Republic, 14th of June 2016
- 1st WISE workshop – Barcelona Spain, 20th-22nd of October 2015