- 21-23 April 2020 in London, UK in collaboration with SIG-ISM (Special Interest Group – Information Security Management, part of the GÉANT Community Programme).Registration details are available here
COVID-19 and the joint meeting (update from 6th March 2020):
GÉANT, Jisc, SIG-ISM and WISE are regularly monitoring the UK and global situation with regard to the ever-evolving status of the COVID-19 virus infections. We feel it is too early to cancel or postpone this meeting at this point (6th March). We will hold a joint steering committee meeting on 26th March 2020 to decide whether or not to continue or cancel at that time, unless it becomes really clear that we need to cancel before that date.
If we have to cancel the face to face WISE meeting it is possible that we will still organise a virtual/video WISE one-day (or half-day?) workshop (21st April) to at least achieve some of the aims of the meeting.
- WISE @ NSF Cybersecurity Summit 2019, San Diego, California. 15th October 2019
- 16-18 April 2019 in Kaunas, Lithuania in collaboration with SIG-ISM (Special Interest Group – Information Security Management, part of the GÉANT Community Programme).
- WISE @ NSF Cybersecurity Summit, 21 August 2018
- WISE birds fly together – BoF at TNC18, June 2018
- WISE @ STFC, Abingdon, UK, 26th to 28th of February 2018
- WISE @ NSF Summit – Arlington the US, 15th to 17th of August 2017
- WISE @ Nikhef – Amsterdam the Netherlands, 27th to 29th of March 2017
- WISE @ DI4R – Krakow Poland, 27th of September 2016
- WISE@XSEDE – Miami Florida, 18th of July 2016
- WISE BoF at TNC16 – Prague Czech Republic, 14th of June 2016
- 1st WISE workshop – Barcelona Spain, 20th-22nd of October 2015