Next event: Monday October 23rd, 2023, as part of the NSF Cybersecurity Summit (at LBNL, Berkeley, CA USA)
The next meeting will be an afternoon session at the start of the NSF Cybersecurity Summit in Berkeley, CA, USA. On Monday October 23rd from 2 pm to 5 pm. We will split the afternoon into two topics. Firstly the Security for Collaborating Infrastructures (SCI) working group where we will discuss recent and future work on updating the AARC Policy Development Toolkit templates and also consider how to enhance collaboration between WISE and the Trusted CI Framework activities. The second half will be devoted to the Incident Response and Threat Intelligence working goup and discussing recent work and future plans and collaboration with others.
There will be no remote connections via Video Conference. You will need to attend the Summit in person and select the WISE meeting during the registration process https://www.trustedci.org/2023-cybersecurity-summit
Please do join us (and please note that registration with the summit must be completed by September 29th).
- We decided to hold no more virtual meetings and to wait for an opportunity to meet in person
- The Spring 2022 virtual meeting was on 21 April, joint with GEANT SIG-ISM. The agenda and materials are available here.
- The Autumn 2021 virtual meeting was on 26/27 Oct, joint with the GEANT SIG-ISM. The agenda and materials are available here.
- Tuesday 25th May 2021 was a full day virtual meeting, again joint with the GEANT SIG-ISM group. A detailed agenda is available here.
- The Oct 2020 WISE meeting was again a virtual meeting held jointly with the SIG-ISM group and took place on Monday 26th and Thursday 29th October 2020. A detailed agenda is available here.
- Virtual WISE meeting, 21 April 2020
- was to have taken place in London, UK, hosted by Jisc UK and in collaboration with SIG-ISM, but was made virtual because of COVID-19
- WISE @ NSF Cybersecurity Summit 2019, San Diego, California. 15th October 2019
- 16-18 April 2019 in Kaunas, Lithuania in collaboration with SIG-ISM (Special Interest Group – Information Security Management, part of the GÉANT Community Programme).
- WISE @ NSF Cybersecurity Summit, 21 August 2018
- WISE birds fly together – BoF at TNC18, June 2018
- WISE @ STFC, Abingdon, UK, 26th to 28th of February 2018
- WISE @ NSF Summit – Arlington the US, 15th to 17th of August 2017
- WISE @ Nikhef – Amsterdam the Netherlands, 27th to 29th of March 2017
- WISE @ DI4R – Krakow Poland, 27th of September 2016
- WISE@XSEDE – Miami Florida, 18th of July 2016
- WISE BoF at TNC16 – Prague Czech Republic, 14th of June 2016
- 1st WISE workshop – Barcelona Spain, 20th-22nd of October 2015