WISE meets regularly at workshops that are organised at least twice a year, with an extended one often coupled with another event, and a smaller one just for the WISE members.
WISE Working Groups
The main work of the community happens through Working Groups. For a Working Group to exist it must have a volunteer Chair and Vice Chair, and a concrete objective for the group. This objective may be, for example, a set of guidelines, a policy template or a training. Once the Working Group’s objective has been achieved the group is either retired or a new objective should be set.
Active Working Groups:
- Updating the SCI framework (SCI-WG)
- Risk Assessment WISE (RAW-WG)
- Security Communications Challenge Coordination (SCCC-JWG)
Working Groups being created:
- Incident Response & Threat Intelligence Working Group (IRTI-WG)
- Security for High Speed Transmissions Working Group (S4HST-WG)